- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Ben Chislett.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Here you can find developing times for just about any film:
1. Select your film from the top left list (Fomapan 400)
2. Select your film developer from the next list (Adox Atomal 49, A49)
3. Press search
4. For 35mm Film using “stock” (original dilution of chemicals or premade developer) the developing time is 8-10 minutes at 20° Celcius.
Here is the link to a chart (page 4) of how to change the film developing time if the temperature changes:
And here is a time/temp converter with the chart on the digital truth website:
Try, fail, learn. Repeat until you succeed.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.